Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TiMe vs FRends

How time flies..
many many of my frens ard graduate and start working dy..
i still struggling in imu...waiting for another 3 years to graduate..
will success graduate oso dunno..haih..

juz saw my frenster profile..
suddenly browse through some of my closed frens..
who din meet quite long time dy...(almost 3 years ba)
wonder how she doin now?
juz wan see her saying, "sin yee, how u dy?"

the other one...
who i met her in form 6..
one that owes make me worry for her..
also dunno how she is dy..
"boo, fine ma?"

frens...
too me, is precious things i cant lose..
once lost, it never bec to u again..
cos got gap exist there..like a scar..
cant remove it..
i experience before, that why i noe..

tis week for b107 batch is quite busy.
portfolio submission, pbl session2, reports, class test somemore..
i ard get use it dy...
since entering sem 3, haven really take a nice nap
after napping, will feel dizzy...
haihh..tired until recently will 'memancing ikan'..

DM class test on monday,
b107 batchmates jia you la...
me oso..
for the sake of you...

~~~~yang~~~~